Saturday 1 August 2015

Unleash yourself

Hello everyone,

Wow, can you believe it's August today ! Where did the time go..
Today is my turn on Roc's team and I have a tag to share.


I thought I'd do something totally different today.. I paper pieced this tag together, No paint, just a little ink to stamp and ink the edges and some Copic Markers to colour the face. 
I used a paper collection from Authentique called : Classique:beauty. I also used some washi tape and a piece of wide black ribbon. 

I used the following stamps:


You can find all Roc's stamps HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Aww a gorgeous little tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Corrie! Love the yellow and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tag is just so elegant looking. i LOVE it! love the colors! you always do such amazing work corrie. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaahh time flies when we`re having fun :) gave tag, leuke kleuren heb je gecombineerd Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous tag!!! I love it too!
    Hugs, Hope you have a great time again where you are
    ~ Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun to see the paper piecing - cool tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete