Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Halloween

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT project I have made a journal page with a new stamp set by Bipasha. Isn't this gnome fabulous! Today he is up to no good ! 


Here's how I made this:


I made a gelli print with this cobweb stencil and stamped randomly.


I then stamped some more with the ovals and the text next to the gnome.


I added some washi tape 


Stamped the images I wanted to use and coloured them, then cut them out. 


I then assembled everything on the page and added some Tim Holtz Halloween stickers. 




I have used the following products:

Stencil #146 - Reverse Cobweb by Bipasha Bk
Washi tape #13 - Fasteners by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#471 - Scripted Ovals by Bipasha Bk
#568 - ABCs by Bipasha Bk
#1077 - Toad In The Gnome by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

  1. So fabulous. Had to hop over from FB to check out your instructions! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete