Thursday 19 October 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard. I have used the newly released "Zombie Love". 


For this postcard I made a background with Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped a little and added some stencilling. (Stamps, stencil and washi tape used all by AALL & Create).
I printed, coloured and cut the image out and placed her on a piece of washitape. The flying heart is part of a background stamp by Janet for AALL & Create.

You'll find this delightful girl (and a boy too) HERE

Thank you for stopping by today !


3 comments:

  1. What a fun postcard, Corrie - loving that oh-so-pretty zombie here! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Can I ask what you colour printed images with please and are you using a laser or inkjet printer?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I can't log in at the moment so the comments comes up as anonymous. I print the images with a B/W laser printer and colour them with Copic Markers.

      Delete