Thursday 12 October 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have decorated 4 months of my calendar. The calendar is a challenge over at Vera Lane Studio FB page. #2024VLScalendarchallenge


The theme for October is : Fall / Halloween - I have used the Halloween Collage set
The theme for November is : Reading / My Home - I have used Alice in Wonderland



The theme for December is : Holiday Cheer /Winter Wonderland - I have used the Tini Snow Family

The theme for January is : New beginnings / Celebration - I have used the set Boy for the boy and the set New Day for the sentiment. 

The sets I used are all still available, either in the Etsy store HERE or on demand from Janet. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment