Tuesday 17 October 2023

Something wicked

 Hello everyone, 

Today's AALL & Create DT post is a journal page. 


Here's how:


I made a gelli print with this stencil and acrylic paint. I toned it down with white paint later. 


I stamped the images I was going to us. Mrs. Squeak was left over from an earlier project. 
I thought I was going to use the signpost on which I stamped 'nowhere' on every sign but I found it difficult to balance the page with three images so I left it off. 


I added some stencilling with white paint and some splatters. 


Next I stamped the background, using grey and black ink.


I also went around the edges with the black ink pad to frame the page. I then placed the images on the page and decided to give the bus wings. This is part of a stamp set by Janet Klein. All stamps used are listed below. I also added some washi tape and two Tim Holtz sentiments. 





I have used :

Stencil #126 - Lotza Starz by Autour de Mwa
Stencil #132 - Flagstone Figures by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #64 - Spooky Washi by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#940 - Heart Collage by Janet Klein
#956 - Define Halloween by Janet Klein
Stamps by Autour De Mwa & Co:
#366 - Roundly
#1000 - All Aboard
#1046 - Road To Nowhere
#1053 - House of Faces
#1057 - Mrs. Squeak

For more information about all the AALL & Create products visit :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and thank for showing the items/techniques that you used
    I don’t own a gelli plate - I think I need to add one to my Wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, Corrie - I'm loving the whole feel of it, and the acid green is a perfect colour!

    ReplyDelete