Thursday 5 October 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an artjournal page with the newly released 2 sets called 'The Sanderson Sisters'. 


Now I have to tell you that I did not have a clue who the Sanderson Sisters were so I had to google it. It seems they were in a film called Hocus Pocus. Maybe I should watch it.

Anyway I printed, coloured and cut them out. I made a background with Distress Oxide ink and one of Janet's stencils called Wheelies. I added some washi tape, also by Janet and some stamping with one of her Halloween stamps for AALL & Create. After putting everything together I mounted the page on some pattern paper to frame it. 

You'll find the Sanderson Sisters HERE and HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. It's a fun film, and these are great visuals for Halloween! 😉

    ReplyDelete