Thursday 2 November 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's project I have made a tag. I die cut it from one of my die sets that have been in my stash for years. I am not a die person, I just don't use them normally but today I thought let's use it for once. The girl is from a new set that is called 'The Ordinary'. 


I cut the tag our of watercolour paper and used the dunk method and Distress Oxide Inks to make the background. I used one of Janet's stencils (#171) for AALL & Create and white embossing powder to get some interest. I printed, coloured and cut the girl out and adhered her to the tag. Lastly I added the sentiment and some black lines along the edges. 

You'll find this fab girl HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment