Tuesday 7 November 2023

Lemon, lime and orange

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a journal page with some of Janet's latest stamps. 


Here's how I made this:


The background was made with a gelli plate and acrylic paint. Firstly roll white paint on your plate; then place the stencil on it while the paint is still wet. Place a piece of paper over the stencil and rub with your fingers to get rid of the white paint in the apertures. Take the stencil off and let dry. When dry place the stencil back on the plate in the same place and fill the apertures with acrylic paints and a piece of sponge. I used yellow (lemon), green (lime) and orange (orange). Take the stencil off and let dry. Then roll over another layer of white and while wet take your print. 


This is what it looks like with the paint on it. 


And here is the finished print. 


I added a little bit of stamping here and there. 


Next I stamped and coloured these cuties. I used Copic Markers for this. 


I added some washi tape for them to stand on. 


And here it is all put together. SO cute ! 



I have used the following materials:

Washi tape #57 - Scribblack by Janet Klein
Stencil #185 - Margarita Dreams by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#1021 - Lemon by Janet Klein
#1022 - Lime by Janet Klein
#1024 - Orange by Janet Klein

For more information about all the fab AALL & Create products please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/stockists

Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks great but I’m sorry I am not a huge fan of these Janet Klein figures Their eyes give me the creeps

    ReplyDelete