Tuesday 28 November 2023

Life's prickly moments...

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a set of 3 ATC's that I made with some of Bipasha's new stamps and some of the older ones. 


Here's how I made this:


I started with stamping and colouring the little plants. I used watercolours this time. 


Next I made the backgrounds with my gelli plate and toning it down as always with a brayer and white paint. I then added some stencilling also with white paint. 


Some stamping in green, pink and black. 


Adding pieces of washi tape. 


The sentiment which I heat embossed with white powder. 


And here they are finished. I did add some lines around some of the edges for more interest and to frame them. 


To make sure they don't go missing (I send all my samples to AALL & Create) I mounted them on some dark grey pattern paper and then all three on some pink polka dotted paper.  I actually preferred them loose but I don't want them to disappear. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

All by Bipasha Bk
Stencil : #147 Coffee Stains
Washi Tape #36 - Midsummer
Stamps: 
#1090 - Pot Party
#1072 - Oasis Heaven
#349 - Bold Alphas Mini
#457 - Background Voices

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Like you I prefer them loose but like you say they need to be sent safely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete