Tuesday 15 November 2022

Sending Smiles

 Hello everyone, 

Today's project is for AALL & Create! I grabbed back to an older stamp simply because I like it so much. I combined it with some stencilling and stamping and made a card:


Here's how:


First I painted the card white using acrylic paint and a brayer. I then stencilled part of this flower motif on the card using 2 shades of pink and 2 shades of green acrylic paint. 


After toning it down with white paint, I stamped the chicken on the card and on a separate piece of watercolour card stock. 


 Next, I stamped the card randomly. I used similar colours to the flowers and leaves and added grey and black. 


I added a piece of washi tape for the chicken to stand on. 


 Next I coloured the chicken using watercolour markers and coloured pencils. 


The sentiment. 


Here is the card put together. I like it ! 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#138 - Rosy Posy by Bipasha BK
Washi tape:
#33 - Take Risks by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#666 - Everyday Sentiments by Janet Klein
#686 - Poetic Lyrics by Bipasha Bk
#568 - ABC's by Bipasha Bk
#457 - Background Voices by Bipasha Bk
#559 - Feathered Friends by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of
international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by! 






1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card, Corrie - loving that chicken stamp on it, and the 'Proud to be an oddball' just tickles my funny bone!

    ReplyDelete