Tuesday 8 November 2022

Wild and Free

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing an artjournal page for AALL & Create. I try to give all designers the same amount of attention throughout the month and today was Tracy's turn. 


Here's how:


I started with a piece of 6 x 6 water colour paper. I made a gelli print with this stencil. First, roll yellow paint on your plate and pull a print. Then roll over turquoise paint and put the stencil on the paint while it is still wet. Put a piece of paper over the top and roll your brayer over it to take all the paint out of the holes. Then take stencil and paper off and put your yellow print on the plate. (You have to be reasonably quick so the paint doesn't dry.) Pull your second print. 


After toning it down with white paint and the same brayer I stamped the background randomly. I used whatever ink had the right colour, some Archival, some Distress Oxide and a Versafine Clair. 


Next some washi tape. I did tone that down with white paint as well. 


Next the focal. I stamped it on my page and on a piece of watercolour paper. 


I used my watercolours to give him a bit of colour. I then cut him out. 


Here he is in all his splendour ! The last thing was adding black splatters and a sentiment which came from the same stamp set. I matted the sentiment and the page on black card stock to make it pop. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#30 - Autour de Mwa
Washi tape: 
25 mm by Autour de Mwa
#7 - WInged Friends by Tracy Evans
Stamps:
#625 - Vine by Tracy Evans
#350 - Splattered Numbers by Tracy Evans
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#751 - Fully Fledged by Tracy Evans
#563 - Follow Your Own Path by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of international 
stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Corrie - the eagles fly here on a regular basis, and that phrase 'wild and free' certainly says it all. They are truly magnificent, as is your page!

    ReplyDelete