Thursday 17 November 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a card. I have used the newly released set 'Santa's favourite' and it is very cute. 


I printed and coloured the images and then cut them out. The background is part of a gelli print I had in my stash, I just added some stamping to it using Janet's stamp for AALL & Create.
I glued everything on the card panel, doodled around the edges and then glued the panel on a white card base. Lastly I added some shading under the elf and the dog using a graphite pencil.

You'll find this cute elf HERE

Thank you for stopping by! 





1 comment:

  1. That elf is a cutie patootie, and what a great use of your gell print. This is definitely not making the naughty list!

    ReplyDelete