Thursday 3 November 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a journal page. 



Meet 'Fowl Dee' ! lol
I printed Miss Dee and the chicken, coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I then worked on the background. I did this straight in my 8 x 8 Dylusions journal. I put paint on the gelliplate (6 x 6) and printed it in my book. I added some stamping with AALL & Create stamps and stuck down some washi tape, also by AALL & Create. I placed Miss Dee her chicken and the sentiment on the page and glued them down. 

You'll find Fowl Dee HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Well, I spit out my coffee on this one - it's a corker, Corrie! 🤣 Bless you for constantly surprising and delighting me from the another part of the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this spirited page featuring the lovely Dee enhanced with beautiful background

    ReplyDelete