Tuesday 29 November 2022

Naughty or Nice?

 Hello everyone, 

I have made my first Christmas card of the year.... Mind you when I am typing this it is stil not even mid October...  Of course it is an AALL & Create project because it is Tuesday ! 


Here's how:


I started with colouring the elf and the presents. I added some white pen to make them look a little different from each other.


I then made the background; I used Distress Ink this time and I just smooshed the card into a puddle of Peeled Paint and water until I was happy. I did dry in between. I then stamped the background with the same ink and some grey and black. 


Next, some modelling paste with this stencil. 


Washi tape for the Elf to stand on.


I wonder if he/she is naughty or nice? 



I have used the following fabulous AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#97 - Starry Night by Janet Klein
Washitape:
#20 - Verde Que Te Quiero Verde by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#494 - X or O by Janet Klein
#741 - Lil Elf by Janet Klein
#758 - Hidden Words by Janet Klein
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of international
stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. What fun - that elf is just the cutest, and he and the presents stand out like stars on that background. Fun and fabulous card, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf! En helemaal weg van deze achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete