Thursday 1 December 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

For this weeks Vera Lane Studio post I have made a mini journal page with "Dee's Feast". 


The colours are a little too bright but I couldn't seem to make a decent photo today. Might be the light; it makes such a difference. 

Anyway, this is a mop up page from the gelliplate to which I added some stamping and doodling. I also added a piece of washi tape for Dee to stand on so she isn't floating. 

Dee herself was coloured with Copic Markers. In this digi set there are a turkey and a pie for her to hold  but I decided to let her hold a present. I found the snarky sentiment on the internet. 

All stamps and washi tape used are by Janet for AALL & Create. 

You'll find 'Dee's Feast' HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. Corrie, you always have me in stitches at least once a week. This is hilarious, and the gift instead of the turkey was inspired with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete