Thursday 15 December 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard. 



These squishies are adorable I think. These are called 'Time for Christmas'. I printed them and coloured them then cut them out. I made a background with Distress Oxide inks and toned it down with white acrylic paint. I also added some stencilling with Janet's stencil by AALL & Create called 'Snow Pines'. I think it came out lovely! 

You'll find the set 'Time for Christmas' HERE

Thank you for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. These little guys are just a delight on that postcard, Corrie - as always, I love your coloured peeps. They add a distinctly 'you' look to your work. And sparkle is a favourite word of mine this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wishing you the best of the season, Corrie - may 2023 be all that you could dream of!

    ReplyDelete