Tuesday 27 December 2022

Untamed Beauty

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create post, the last one for this year, I have made a card. I have used stamps, inks, embossing powder and watercolours. I really like the effect. 


Here's how:


First, I heat embossed the rose stamp in two corners and the left side. I used a brush to get rid of the numbers in the image. Because of the way I stamped them, the ended up upside down. I then used watercolours to roughly colour the flowers and the leaves. I think it looks great. 


The next thing was adding some stamping. I used the same green watercolour paint to stamp the diamonds and black Versafine Clair ink to stamp the text and to go around the edges of the card. 


Next I stamped the bird from this set.


and coloured him. I used watercolours and a little bit or coloured pencil. 


I stamped the sentiment which is the text underneath the roses.


After I cut out the bird I glued everything onto the card panel en attached the card panel to a white card. 



I have used the following AALL & Create stamps, all by Bipasha Bk

#470 - Scripted Diamonds 
#457 - Background Voices
#746 - Dreams That Blossom 
#709 - Lighted Florals

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous. I love your watercoloring, the embossing, the roses, and that bird.

    ReplyDelete