Tuesday 13 December 2022

Enjoy the little things

Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a postcard. 


Here's how:

 

I added a rainbow of Distress Oxide Colours and placed this stencil on top. I sprayed with water to bleach but it didn't bleach enough so I went in with white acrylic paint and got the result I wanted. 


I then stamped the background randomly.


Stamped the cat on a separate piece of card stock, cut it out and glued it on my card. I added a tiny bit of shading to the inside of the cat and doodled around the edges. 


Next I put down a few pieces of this washi tape. 


The sentiment.


I cut the sentiment apart and underlined the pieces. That finished the card. 





I have used:

Stencil #90 - Elegance by Olga Heldwein
Washi tape #4 - Encrypt by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#791 - Nightstalker by Dominic Phillips
#666 - Everyday Sentiment by Janet Klein
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#757 - TIckets by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thanks for stopping by ! 







1 comment:

  1. Those cat stamps are just marvellous, and you've made great use of one here. I just love the contrast of the black and white on that lovely background. Gorgeous postcard, my friend!

    ReplyDelete