Tuesday 20 December 2022

I'm glad I met you...

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT project I have made an artjournal spread.


Here's how:


I used a brayer and light blue and purple paint to get some colour on the pages. I let it dry in between layers. I then used white acrylic paint to tone it down.  Next I used this stencil and the same light blue paint to add the circles. I then toned it down again with white paint.


I added stamping using Archival and VersaFine Clair inks. (I just use inks by the colours I want, I don't look what type of ink they are). 


Next I stamped the tall girl and the sentiment. 


I wanted to add some washi tape but didn't like it until I had just a small piece in the top right corner. I also doodled around the pages with a black pen.  


I then put everything together. 



I have used:

Stencil #136 - Bug Hotel by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #17 - Mix & Match by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#813 - Smile by Janet Klein
#758 - Hidden Words by Janet Klein
#523 - Flower Pops by Janet Klein
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific spread, Corrie, and that tall girl is the perfect one to illustrate it. You've created a perfect fit for the wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete