Thursday 22 December 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a set of 2 ATC's with the set 'Nutcracker and Sugar Plum'. 




I printed the images and coloured them with Copic Markers then cut them out. I made the background with watercolour paper and Distress Oxide inks by dunking the cards into the ink that I smooshed on my craft sheet and spritzed with water. I toned them down with white paint and a brayer. I then stamped and stencilled them randomly. I added a doodle line along the edges and then glued my images on the cards. I added some grey shading around them to make them stand out more. 
Lastly I added the sentiment. 

You'll find this adorable set HERE

Thank you for stopping by. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I especially love the pairing of these ATC's - they seem to make a perfect couple. Christmas love in action, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete