Tuesday 1 November 2022

A touch of Psycho!

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a postcard with another Miss Dee. I can't get enough of her and this one is very much like me in the morning ! lol


Here's how I made it:


For this project I dusted off my Distress Oxide Sprays. I forgot how messy sprays are! lol I used Cracked Pistachio, Fossilised Amber and Iced Spruce. I kept spraying water on it until I was happy with the result. I then rubbed the Black Soot Distress Oxide ink pad over this stencil and sprayed it with water. I then printed it onto the card. I thought this cobweb would set the mood for Dee. 


After the usual toning down with brayer and white paint I stamped the card randomly using stamps by Janet Klein.


More stamping as I wasn't quite happy with the background and then some washi tape. Also by Janet. 


I stamped Miss Dee and a sentiment from set #771 which I think goes very well with this Dee. 


I coloured her with Copic Markers and then cut her out. 


Here is the whole thing put together.



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#146 - Reverse Cobweb by Bipasha Bk

Washitape:
#18 - Poets by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#339 - Colour Theory by Janet Klein
#758 - Hidden Words by Janet Klein
#771 - Dee Quips by Janet Klein
#737 - A.M. Dee by Janet Klein

For more information and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the colors you used and the background. Popped over to see if paint was involved in the creation of the background. It was.

    Thanks for providing clear instructions and step-out photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet another mouthful of coffee bites the dust (or the keyboard in this case). Your work is just SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete