Thursday 3 June 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's DT post for Vera Lane Studio I made a postcard and an ATC. I used older sets for both projects. 


This postcard was made with a background from my stash. I can't even remember how I made it. I can see there is gesso or white paint over the top. I added some stamping and stencilling to make it more interesting. The dog was printed, coloured and cut out. I put him on a piece of Janet's washi tape to ground him. I added some lines and made the sentiment with some clippings stickers by Tim Holtz. 

The dog is from the set "Favourite Breeds" and you wil find them HERE


This ATC was also made with a background from my stash. It looks like a mop up from the gelli plate.. lol I used another Flowergirl; I love these. I added some stamping to the background and again used clippings stickers for the sentiment. 

You'll find the Flowergirls HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour combination for that postcard, Corrie...and quite the departure. It truly suits the theme, bringing me right back to all the dogs I've known and loved. And your 'Shine' ATC is pure delight...I'm with you on the Flowergirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deux belles réalisations avec des fonds sublimes ! biz

    ReplyDelete