Thursday 24 June 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! Today I am sharing two journal pages that I have made for Vera Lane Studio. The first one has the new set 'Toucan do it' that came out this week. The second is an older set called 'Marine Mammals'.



This page is 6"x6" and the background was made with a gelli plate, an AALL & Create stencil and Pan Pastels. You can get really cool results with Pan Pastels. Just not easy to remove from your plate. I used vegetable oil which takes it off in no time. You can also use baby oil. Just wipe the oil off after. 
The Toucans were printed, coloured and cut out. I didn't add anything to my background apart from a few pieces of washi tape and some black lines because I liked it as it was. I added the sentiment that came with the set and was that ! :o)

You'll find this set called 'Toucan do it" HERE.


This mini page was made with a gelli print (a regular one with paint) from my stash. I added stamping and framed the painted area with black lines. I stuck down some washi tape and then coloured the fish. I cut him out and adhered him and the sentiment on my background. 

You'll find the fish and his mates HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Those toucans are great fun, Corrie, and I love it that you left the background relatively untouched - it makes them really stand out! And of course who could resist your marine page? Definitely not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop sympa ces toucans ! jolies réalisations, biz

    ReplyDelete