Thursday 10 June 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I made a postcard and a birthday card. 



This cute little bug was new this week. I printed, coloured and cut him out. I found this  background in my stash. It was made with a small gelliplate. I didn't add anything to it as I thought it was nice as it was. I placed the bug on top and added the sentiment that came with the set. 

You'll find this but and his friends HERE


This birthday card was made with a background from my stash. I love this technique where you heat emboss the background with white powder and then dunk it into Distress Oxide inks. I used Mustard seed, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China. I added some more stamping with some AALL & Create stamps and then coloured the little boy with my Copics. I cut him out and placed him on some of Janet's washi tape. The words 'birthday boy' come with this set; I just added the words 'for the'. 

You'll find this cute boy HERE

Thank you for stopping by today !


4 comments:

  1. I really like that postcard, Corrie, especially for the quirky colour combination and that wonderful bug! And your 'birthday boy' card is great fun - for some reason the eyeballs just crack me up! :D

    ReplyDelete