Thursday 17 June 2021

Happy 100th

 Hello everyone,

For the second instalment of the Country View Challenges 100th challenge I have made a simple tag. 



Here's how:


I used a Tim Holtz #8 kraft tag and put these fabric self adhesive numbers from my stash on it. These numbers are from a set I bought years ago. I left them hanging over on the left and cut off the excess. 


I then sprayed the tag with Distress Oxide sprays. I used Speckled Egg and Vintage Photo. I added some waterdrops too. Also in my stash I found a bottle of 'Goosebumps', it is a glue in a spray bottle to create texture. Of course it didn't spray anymore so I just flicked some drops on the tag. They stay bright and shiny. I suppose you could use Glossy Accents for the same effect. 


Next I did some stamping. I used stamps that were given to me and from most I don't know the name or make. Looks great though ! :o)


I decided to use this paper doll because he fitted perfectly leaning on the bottom 0. 

Lastly I added washi tape by Tim Holtz here and there, cut a party hat from an old book, added a sliver of the same page at the top right corner and stamped the sentiment on the edge of the page. I added some graphite pencil around the numbers, the sentiment strip and the boy and that was it! 

We hope you will play along with us ! Before you do, please read the rules on the CVC page. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. A great grungy tag for the 100 celebrations!

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag - the muted colours shouldn't feel celebratory but they most certainly do so. Happy, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grungy tag Corrie and inspired my entry to the CVC 100 Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Corrie, the paper doll looks perfect there! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete