Thursday 17 June 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a tag and an ATC. 



This tag was made with a gelli print from my stash which I cut to size and then used a brayer and white paint to tone it down.  I added some stamping with Janet's stamps which she designed for AALL & Create and some washi tape by Janet too. 
The adorable girl was coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the tag. The sentiment is from the same set. 
The set is called "Birds nest" and you'll find it HERE



This ATC was made with a piece of paper that had crackle paste on it. I cut it to size and then sprayed Distress Oxide sprays on it. I also added a little pigment powder to bring out the texture. I then rolled over white paint with a brayer. The bug was printed, coloured with Copics and cut out. I added him to the ATC and used a piece of AALL & Create washi tape as a sentiment. 

You'll find this cute bug together with his friends HERE. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. These are great fun, Corrie, and I'm most certainly drawn to your Be a Rebel ATC. That bug has such STYLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gave achtergrond heeft die ATC!

    ReplyDelete