Tuesday 29 June 2021

A simple card

 Hello everyone, 

Today I have a simple card to share with you. I made this for AALL & Create and it showcases beautifully how part of a stamp and some colour and washi tape can make a great card. 



Here's how I made it:


I smooshed some Distress Oxide ink on this border stamping block and sprayed it with water. I used Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed and Broken China. I then placed it ink side down on a piece of watercolour paper. I waited a few minutes before taking it off. 


I then dried it with the heat tool and this is what it looks like after drying. 


Next I stamped one of these stamps by Tracy on it, using a stamping tool because the paper is a little bumpy and I wanted a nice black print. 


I then used watercolour markers and a water brush to colour some parts of the stamp. 


Next I added some washi tape here and there. 




Lastly I added some black lines, white splatters and finally glued the panel onto a white card. 

I used :
Border Stamping block 
Stamp: #449 - Through the Meadows by Tracy Evans
Washi:
#17 - Mix & Match by Janet Klein
#21 - Beachrock by Janet Klein
#32 - Take risks (light) by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Corrie, I love this technique . Love the colours too ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Corrie. The colour combo really sings, and that dark black on top sets it off so beautifully. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete