Tuesday 18 August 2020

Celebrate

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I have a card to share that I made for my weekly GDT post for AALL & Create.


and here is how :


I started with a piece of card stock that would become the front panel of my card. I had wanted to make a clean and simple card but it quickly became not clean and simple, lol ! I 'printed' this stencil onto the panel using Distress Oxide ink and water. 


I then did the same with this stencil. 


Next I added some stamping with grey ink. 


I also added stamping with black ink and stamped the little girl that I wanted to use as my focal image. I masked off the hat after stamping and then stamped her so the hat and she are one image. 


I coloured her with Copics and cut her out. 


I added washi tape and doodling to the card and stuck her down. I added the sentiment and then adhered the panel to a white card. 



I have used the following stamps and stencils:

Stamps:
#350 - Splattered numbers by Tracy Evans
#379 - Party with me by Janet Klein

Stencils:
#67 - Broken circles by Autour de Mwa
#105 - Lotza Trianglz by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. That's a terrific use of your stencil (and a fabulous stencil, to boot - I've got stencil envy now!). Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete