Tuesday 4 August 2020

Mini book for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a mini book I made for AALL & Create. I used mostly the new release but also some old favourites!


And here is how I made it:


I used the Eileen Hull Passport die to cut this book. I added colour with my fingers; using Dina Wakley Acrylic paints. When I was happy I added stamping in the same colours using Distress Oxide inks. There is a list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 


Next more stamping with grey and black inks. I used Versafine Clair. 


Still more stamping... once I start I can't stop. lol But now I thought it looked really nice. So, time for the focal point:


I love this image by Olga, I stamped her and coloured her with watercolour markers this time. I then cut her out and adhered her to the front cover of the book.


There she is.. 


Lastly I used this set by Tracy for the sentiment. 


And here is the cover all finished. I added a little doodling here and there and I cut some pages for inside the book and used elastic to add them in. 


Front cover of the book..


Back of the book...


This side goes under the cover when the book is closed. 


I added a piece of elastic around the book to keep it closed.



I have used the following stamps:

#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#364 - Intersecting circles by Autour de Mwa
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#367 - Take Flight by Olga Heldwein
#370 - The great outdoors by Tracy Evans
#372 - Textural Elements by Olga Heldwein

For more information and a list of international stockist of AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 

6 comments:

  1. Ik vind het zo mooi gedaan ,ik ga dit zeker een keertje namaken als je dit niet erg vind,maar voorlopig nog veel werk met schilderwerken en vernieuwen in de living en dan alles weer een plaatsje geven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome. Adore your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous book Corrie .... love your design and colours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is just delightful...love the colours, the execution and the mini format. I'm definitely experiencing creative envy, Corrie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. F A B U L O U S!!! I´m in love with this little book! xxx

    ReplyDelete