Thursday 13 August 2020

Ocean blue

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blog where today I am sharing the second instalment of this month's "I do like to be beside the seaside" theme for Country View Challenges. I have made an art journal page this time. We hope you will play along with us ! Please do read the rules before doing so.


And here is how I made it:



I made a gelli print with 2 colours of acrylic paint and a stencil. 


Next I chose some of the circles and accentuated them with an Inktense pencil and a water brush.


Next I added stamping, I used all AALL & Create stamps for this. 


I added some doodling around some of the edges and then glued down my main image which is a digital image by Vera lane Studio. A sentiment sticker finished it off. 
I then glued the page into my journal. 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great page, Corrie, and I love that little mermaid...both so perfect for this hot summer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful and inspiring projects this week again! Thank you for sharing your step-by-step pictures or explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, Corrie, that mermaid is fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cool green color palette, Corrie! It's perfect for the VLS mermaid. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete