Thursday 6 August 2020

This week at Vera lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday !

For today's project I have made a postcard and a mini journal page.



I found this background in my stash and thought it would be perfect for this little "Good Reader" girl that came out this week. I just added some book paper and washitape. She was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered her and that was that ! 
You'll find her HERE.


For this journal page I used Janet's 'Dandelion Field' stencil and yellow Distress Oxide Ink and made a print. I added some stamping with her 'Background Noise' stamp set by AALL & Create. Next I printed this lovely lady and coloured her and cut her out. I placed her on some washitape and added the sentiment. 
You'll find this "Strong Woman" HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Love both the postcard and journal page, Corrie, but have fallen in love with the "strong women." Your coloring skills continue to bring to life your focal images! Way to go! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful, Corrie, but as an avid reader myself, I'm all over that postcard like whipped cream on strawberries. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete