Thursday 13 August 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday !

For today's DT post I have made an art journal and an ATC.



This page was really simple to put together by using pattern papers for the background. I just printed, coloured and cut out the images I wanted to use  and added them. I used my trusty Copic Markers to colour the images. I have used the dog from "Skulldoos" as a picture, the furniture from "Mid Century Modern" and "Best Dad". 
The sentiment is from Janet's stamp set "Homebody" by AALL & Create. 


Again the background for this ATC with "Good Reader" was made with book pages and pattern paper. I printed the little girl, coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out. I then added her to the ATC. The sentiment is from the same set. 

Thank you for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that page - it's such a departure from your usual style, and it really stands out. The Dad stamp is awesome, too! And of course, it's hard for me to resist anything that refers to reading, so I'm all over that ATC! :D

    ReplyDelete