Saturday 12 January 2019

Original

Hello everyone,

I have another project for AALL & Create  and I have made a card. I thought it might be useful to show that the big A4 stamps are suitable for all crafters, from card makers to Mixed Media Artists. I love to use parts of them for my MM projects but here I made a card with it.



And here's how:


I cut a panel out of white card stock and stamped part of the stamp on it. I just chose the part in the middle.


I also stamped the light bulb three times, this time on watercolour paper. 


I painted the bulbs with watercolours and used the same colours to splatter onto the stamped panel. I also inked up the edges. 


Next I cut out the light bulbs. 


I placed them on the panel and glued them down with dimensional adhesive to make them stand out more. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and layered it and the card panel on black card stock. I then glued the whole panel on a white card. 


Here's the result... 

I have only used one stamp: #142 - Edison Game by Olga Heldwein

For more information about the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit :



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Love how you’ve used part of the stamp and the yellow bulbs are shining beautifully over the top.
    Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the way you've used the stamp portion in it...fantastic use of your tools, my uber-creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Corrie, and a great way to show how to use part of a massive stamp. Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete