Thursday 3 January 2019

All heart

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you !

I would like to start by wishing you a happy new year ! For the first Vera Lane Studio inspiration piece I have made an art journal page with the new set called 'All heart'. I have used one of my all time favourite colour combinations : pink and orange !


I made the background first by heat embossing the lace which is a stamp with white embossing powder; I then added pink and orange Distress Oxide inks and some stamping. I love how it turned out. Next I resized and printed this fab girl and coloured her as always with my Copic Markers. I then cut her out and adhered her onto the page on top of some washi tape. I also added the sentiment from the same set. 

You find here HERE

image 0
I also made a postcard with one of the Holiday Monsters; just to prove that a monster is not just for Christmas ! lol 


She was coloured with Copics and I added some white details here and there. I also replaced her legs with the ones that Janet supplied later. She was placed on washi tape on a gel print that I had in my stash. It was made with a stencil and Copic Refills. I made sure you can read the word Cute. 

You'll find her HERE

image 0
Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Gaaaaaf. En dat kant, net echt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yummmmmmmm - I'm all over that journal page. You've hit on a favourite colour combo AND theme for the page, and I'm doing a happy dance in my studio, Corrie. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Corrie! I especially love the lace stamp.. can you please tell me the brand of it?

    ReplyDelete