Friday 18 January 2019

Hold on tight

Hello everyone,

It is Friday again and that means Katzelkraft day ! I have another art journal page to share :


These little guys are so cute, I can't get enough of them... lol


I painted a piece of paper with turquoise paint and dried it. I then painted over it with white paint and used a stencil and a baby wipe to remove most of it. I also rubbed over a little when the stencil was off so it looks nice and old and worn. I then stamped my little person and the balloons, coloured them with Copic and cut them out. I arranged and glued them onto the page and drew the lines of the balloons. Lastly I used a Tim Holtz sticker and changed the word 'dreams' into 'balloons'. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today !




5 comments:

  1. Jij kan iets moois maken met elke stempel, wat een leuke weer!!

    Groetjes
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh definitely, keep a grip on those balloons, 'cause there are some days you'll need them to reach your dreams. Wonderful colour, as always!

    ReplyDelete