Friday 11 January 2019

Carpe diem

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft post I have made an AJ page.




The background was made with Distress Oxide inks over gesso. I then added stencilling with white paint. Next I stamped the background along the sides and added splatters and the lines along the edges. I stamped the donkey and the cake on white card stock and coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them out. I did cut off the legs and tail of the donkey. To get him on the page with his legs I simply stamped him again on the page and glued the body and head on top. I added some washi tape and a Chit Chat sticker by Tim Holtz. The last thing I did was heat emboss the "carpe diem" with white embossing powder. 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments: