Wednesday 30 January 2019

Don't even ask

Hello everyone, 

I was very happy to be asked by Abs of AALL & Create to make some samples for the Creative World fair in Frankfurt in Germany which took place on 26th - 29th of January. I will share all of them in the near future. I hope you'll like these new released stamps by Olga Heldwein ! I will list all the stamps, old and new, under the photos. 




For this postcard I finger-painted a piece of 6 x 4 card stock with light blue and pink paints. I added white to make everything lighter. I then used a stencil as a stamp by rubbing a Distress Oxide pad over it, spraying it with water and pressing it onto the card. I love this effect. I also stamped the background and some of the stamping was heat embossed. Once I was happy I scraped black paint along the edges to frame the card. I also added white splatters. The dog was stamped, coloured and cut out; I placed him on the card on top of some washitape to ground him. The sentiment was stamped, cut apart and also adhered. 

I have used the following stamps and stencil:

Stamp set #170 Dog Attitude
Stamp set #58 Scribble it
Stamp set #158 Freestyle Flowers
Stencil #59 Weathered tiles

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments: