Thursday 17 January 2019

Today at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

For today's Vera Lane Studio Inspiration Post I have made a postcard and a journal page.



This cutie is from the newly released "Love is" set. You'll find it HERE
I printed and coloured here, then cut her out. I adhered her on a piece of design paper. 

image 0


This journal page was made by painting the paper white and stencilling the flowers on it; I also added a little script stamping and doodled around the page. The girl is from the set "Bit" and I coloured her with Copic, cut her out and adhered her onto the page. Lastly I added a sticker. 

You'll find Bit HERE

image 0

Thank you for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

  1. These are both delightful, Corrie - I especially like the vertical format for your journal page. You really are giving me some great appreciation for colouring again (for years - long before it was a thing - I created and marketed colouring books for adults and got waaaaaay overdone with colouring). I may have to get some colouring sticks, so thanks for another addition to my tool box! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both, Corrie; could you please advise what Copic colors you used to get those rich tones on the images? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, I usually used 3 or 4 shades of the same colour and go light to dark, then dark to light. Sometimes I then add tiny touches of the darkest colour in the places where it's darkest. For the purple I used V22 - V25 and V17. For the red coat I used R27 - R29 - R39 and RV69. Hope this helps.

      Delete