Thursday 19 July 2018

Sandy toes !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly post for Vera Lane Studio. I have a postcard to share and also the ATC for the monthly swap which is hosted by Stephanie this time. She chose the theme of 'Christmas in July'.



I used a background from my stash for this card. It was made with the gelli plate and Copic Refills. Will have to make some more soon as my stash is getting very low ! I resized, printed, coloured and cut out the girl, the cloud and the sentiment.. Placed them on the card on top of a torn strip of washi tape and that was that ! I love how it turned out. 

You will find this set HERE




This is my ATC for this month's swap. I used one of the baubles; isn't she cute ! 




You will find this set HERE



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kaarten met toffe teksten !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Bauble Girl - she's just the perfect colour and shape for the theme!

    ReplyDelete