Thursday 26 July 2018

She was herself again.

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well ! A very warm welcome to my inspiration post for UmWow Studio ! I have made an Art Journal page this time and this is it:



This was great fun to make... here's how:



I used three of these shapes from the Doodle Mash; I wanted them to be rusty and used Finnabair's Rust Effect paste. 



This paste works quite well. 


Next I painted some '10 Seconds Studio' Iron paint in three blobs onto the page and added the patina spray. This then went rusty too. Yay, love a bit of rust ! 
When this had dried I glued the shapes on top to make it look like they were there for years! I then stamped the background a little using brown and blue ink. 
Next I painted an additional piece of paper with the same paint and did an image transfer with one of UmWow's new digitals. She is called 'girl with pearls'. I placed her onto some Sari ribbon and some book text and adhered her with some dimensional tape. 



I hope I could inspire you to make something with Chipboard! 

Here's what I have used:




Thank you so much for stopping by today !






2 comments:

  1. I think you just might have stepped out of your comfort zone for this one, Corrie, but you certainly rose to the occasion and surpassed what even you might have expected. This one sounds like a lot of work, but the end result is certainly worth it (great transfer). Brilliantly accomplished! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour combination and I love the rusted additions!

    ReplyDelete