Thursday 5 July 2018

Fleur fairies

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday !

For today's Vera Lane Studio inspiration post, I have an art journal spread and a postcard to share.


The pages were painted with Acrylic paint and a brayer, I used 2 tones of yellow and a green. Next I did some stamping over the top. I resized, printed, coloured and cut out the Fleur Fairies and the text and adhered them onto the page. 


This postcard was made with a gelli print from my stash. I resized, printed, coloured and cut out the Fairy and the sentiment and adhered them to the postcard..

You'll find these cuties HERE


Thank you for stopping by today !

1 comment:

  1. Loving that spread, Corrie...that sunshiny yellow just shouts out the glory of summer and makes me want to plant things!!

    ReplyDelete