Monday 23 July 2018

If the crown fits

Hello everyone,

For my weekly post for AALL & Create I have made a postcard. I have also filmed to process if you are interested !
Find the link to YouTube at the bottom of this post.


And here's how 


I painted a piece of Mixed Media card with acrylic paint and a brayer. 


Next I used this stencil with a baby wipe to remove some of the paint. I then over stamped with this fabulous A4 stamp. 


Next I stamped 'Zara' on the card and on white card stock...


Coloured her with Copics and....


Cut her out without all the small lines. Because she was stamped on the card also I can just cut off all the small details. She'll be complete again when I adhere her to the card. 



et voila ! 

Here is the link to: YouTube

or go via this link:




I have used the following stamps/stencil:

Stamp #86 - Zara
Stamp #58 - Scribble it
Stencil #11

For more information about the products by AALL & Create please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





6 comments:

  1. Simply Splendid and TFS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is weer erg leuk geworden, mooie stempel trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Corrie, fabulous video and if course I love the green. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched your video, Corrie. I have been struggling at times to get the bar magnet off my stamping platform and see that you have added tabs to yours to make that task just a bit easier. Thanks for that great idea! Great brayred background with a perfect color palette. The adorable image and accompanying text stamp are the frosting on this cake! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a knockout postcard, Corrie - I love the colour combination, and the video is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project, Carrie, and fabulous colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete