Friday 6 July 2018

Happy life

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly Katzelkraft post. I have made a postcard this time.


The background was made with alcohol inks. I just put them on some Yupo paper and then put some blending solution over the top and blew the colours around using a straw. 
When the ink had mostly dried I added some foil in gold. It sticks to the bits that haven't quite dried and the effect is great I think. You can see it better in the photo below. 



Next I stamped the dog, the balloon and the string. The balloon and the dog were stamped both on the card and on white card stock, the string just on the card. I coloured the images with Copic markers, cut them out and adhered them to the card. 

The sentiment is a very old rub on from Tim Holtz. I was amazed it still worked ! lol 

I also added some 'ground' under the dog with a marker and that finished the postcard. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by !


2 comments:

  1. Love that contagious grin on the pup's face! I have not played with my alcohol inks in quite a while, so you have inspired me to revisit them. I have never used for you... Never even thought of it! I like that look, too. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Corrie - those alcohol inks make some a fabulously intense background. A knockout for sure!

    ReplyDelete