Thursday 19 July 2018

The best is yet to come

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I have a journal page for Katzelkraft.


This page was created using Pattern paper. Sometimes it is just nice to not have to get painty !  I stamped the images (I stamped the trash can without the lid) on white card stock and coloured them with my Copic markers. I put the rat in the trash can by masking the trash can before stamping the rat. I then cut everything out and placed them on my page. I also used a piece of different pattern paper to make 'ground'. 
The words were stamped straight on the background. 




I have used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. This is great fun, Corrie - I love the cross-armed rat and his look of disbelief at the saying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page before I read your post I thought the background was stamped-love the stamped images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing, Corrie! You have the ability to color life into your images--even a garbage can!!! The text stamp you used would have been uplifting in another project, but here its humerous! Love it! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete