Thursday 28 June 2018

New gals have arrived at Vera Lane Studio !

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you all.

For today's Vera Lane Studio inspiration post I have made a postcard and a mini journal spread..
We had a new release this week and I really love these girls. They are called Amelie and Elodie and they come in 2 versions; with lovely already coloured in dresses and blank. I have used the blank ones in these projects and coloured them myself but I am sure I will use the coloured ones too some time.


This girl has been resized, printed, coloured with Copic markers and cut out. I placed her on on gelli printed background to which I added some gessoed book paper and some washi tape. I didn't think she needed any more. 



For this mini AJ spread I painted the pages with acrylic paints in yellow and orange and then used a stencil and a babywipe to wipe away some of the paint. I think this is a great effect. I then used a script stamp and some washi tape. I placed the girl, which I coloured the same way as the other one, on the washi tape and added the sentiment on the opposite page. 

You will find Elodie HERE and Amelie HERE



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Corrie, as always. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that colour combo on the first one is pure delight...LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete