Friday 29 June 2018

A day to be happy

Hello everyone,

welcome to my weekly Katzelkraft post. I have made another art journal page; still my favourite thing to do..


I started with painting the background with acrylic paints and a brayer . I used two shades of yellow and an orange. When this had dried I stamped the background using paint also. Just remember to clean your stamps straight away if you use paint. 
Next I stamped the dog and coloured him with Copic Markers, cut him out and adhered him onto the page. I added the sentiment and a little washi tape under the dog and that finished the page. 

I used these stamps:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Another great "motivational" piece, Corrie! Love your pup, too. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, and your post is a great reminder. I'm going forth into the studio and do just that, inspired by your page and quote. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete