Thursday 21 June 2018

An AJ page for 'the written word' challenge

Hello everyone,

For my second instalment for the lovely Teresa's challenge "the written word" over at Country View Challenges I have made an art journal page.


I brayered paints, then used a babywipe and a stencil to take away some of the paint. Next I did the pink and black stamping and the white splatters. 
After adding the main image and the sentiment I called it done ! 

If you'd like see me make this then hop to YouTube via the link here:



There is still time to take part in the challenge. Just include words in your project ! You could win a £20 voucher for the shop ! How cool is that ! Just make sure to read the RULES first. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Corrie, I've had my eye on these stamps for ages, I really think I NEED them now lol. Have a fun day, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this page, Corrie, both for the glorious colour and for the quote! I had to look up the author, and in the process found another book or ten by Sophia Bush to read! Fantastic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the Tim Holtz stamp but I wouldn't know what do with it but the AALL background stamp... now that's another story, now I've seen it in action it's jumped up to the top of my wishlist! As if I needed more stamps... I love your page Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink scribbly text on this page. its great seeing how everyone uses stamps differently. Very versatile stamp on a lot of wish lists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazing, Corrie! Love the color palette, but my favorite part is that you placed the text on the right, the busier side, leaving the space under your tightrope walker open. Very clever! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page, Corrie! Great colors and the stamp is used fab (my next must have stamp set ;-) )
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete