Friday 1 June 2018

So delicious

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly post for Katzelkraft.

I have made a spread in my mini journal (9 x 14 cm) today and this is it :


I used a piece of gelli printed paper, which I cut in half and glued in my journal, as the background. I added some stamping and then the animals, plant and pouffe. All images were coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the page. I added some shading with a watercolour pencil and that was that ! 




I used the following stamps: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. These stamps are So much fun! Your page makes me smile, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable spread. I would love to see you demonstrate how you created that exact gelli print paper. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It was an easy print. Just one colour of blue on the plate, while paint is wet press something in it to get texture. I used a coaster from Ikea which made the circles. Then print. I added some stamping after it had dried. Hope this helps... There are some video's on my YouTube channel where I do gelli printing...

      Delete
  3. Giggling here, Corrie. Delicious indeed!

    ReplyDelete