Friday 8 June 2018

The adventure begins

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly Katzelkraft blogpost. Today I made an art journal page. I love art journaling.. even though I don't really 'journal'.


I love the expression on the dog's face. It looks like he's saying "are you out of your mind ?", lol
I used Distress Oxides for the background and then stamped it a little. Next I stamped the sentiment using my stamping platform. I wanted to make sure I got a good impression. 
The animals and table were stamped separately and coloured with Copic markers, cut out and adhered to the page. I did stamp the table and the rabbit on the page too, to get all the little details.

Anyway, I have also filmed the process :





Or click on this LINK

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love watching you create, Corrie! You remain QUEEN OF COLORING! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, helemaal geweldig!
    Voor mij blijf jij ook de Queen of coloring.
    En dat konijn...….wauwi.


    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure whether it's the colour or the animal's expressions I love more...gazing in wonder and amusement...

    ReplyDelete