Thursday 1 May 2014

Proof of fun

Hello fellow Crafters,

Last Tuesday Coby, over at the Craftorij FB page, set us a challenge to make something with the theme 'Joy' using Stampotique stamps.
I made this tag :


Again I used a background made with the Gelli Plate. I cut it into the shape of a tag and started stamping. First I stamped the 'Proof of fun' (Barcode text) and the 'Barcode' straight on the tag with Versafine which I clear embossed, not because I like that better but because this ink takes ages to dry. I then stamped 'Smile' on white card stock, coloured him, clear embossed him and cut him out. I stamped him directly on the tag as well, to get the little details around his head. I then adhered the cut out one on top of the one on the tag.  Next, I doodled the border around the edge and used 'fax to Wolfgang' and grey Stazon to give a bit more interest to the background. To finish it off I stamped a heart from 'Daniels hearts', coloured & clear embossed it and cut it out. I adhered it to the tag and drew the string to the top. Lastly I matted the tag on black card stock and put the ribbon through which I secured with staples.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

5 comments:

  1. Leuk!! Gaaf dat je de barcode en "proof of fun"gecombineerd hebt! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a treat! What a great combination of words and image!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooie uitwerking Corrie, zo te gek die stempel met de barcode! Leuk dat je weer hebt mee gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a simple tag at all, Corrie. Lots of steps to arrive at this finished beauty! Matting art with black really sets off the color, doesn't it? Love your doodled border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Smile just the best little dude. Love him couples with the bar code.

    ReplyDelete